Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Untitled

It's been a struggle to find words the last few days. Even now I try to think of words to describe my life recently and my mind goes blank. I want to say it feels like a grey cold blanket has been pulled over me, it keeps me from breathing. But then again, how much does the weather have to do with it? I am more connected with the weather than I ever thought I would be.
Recently bad habits have been emerging. At first, I was worried about living alone for the first time. But now when I go to leave my apartment I am hit with fear that turns into nausea at the thought of being around people. I need to make sure to keep going out and force myself to ignore those feelings. The outside world is intimidating when you have a predictable little life inside your home.

On the brighter side of the moon I officially have the job doing crime scene clean up. I'm going to help clean meth out of homes and brain matter off the walls to make this world a better place. Am I worried about how this job might affect my psyche? Not really. I know it will take time to get used to it, but it's something I have had years to think about. My career will be around dead bodies and I need to get used to it somehow.

I feel like I have more to say, but the words are not coming today.

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry you're still fighting this anxiety darling. I fully believe that you will excel at your new job and hope that it will help you to get through this ugly patch.
    <3 Indy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 I'm sorry the anxiety is there. :( I'm hoping maybe with this job, the anxiety will ease down. You'll be great and you definitely have the talent to be successful in this area. Again, you have friends that care if you need to vent or hang about... (in smaller crowds.)

    ReplyDelete